Is English your second language?

Consumer Action can arrange interpreters in all languages – simply call our advice line on 1800 466 477 and ask tell us which language you speak.

This information is also available in other languages.

National Relay Service

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call through the National Relay Service:

  • TTY users can phone 133677 then ask for 1800 466 477
  • Speak & Listen (speech-to-speech) users can phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 466 477

Internet relay users can connect to NRS on then ask for 1800 466 477

National Relay Service logo

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No