Consumer Action campaigns against unfair practices by car traders. We’ve received numerous consumer complaints about the practices of Motor Finance Wizard, including:
- Sales targeting towards low-income and vulnerable consumers
- Inflated costs of cars
- Poor quality of cars
In response to these complaints, Consumer Action has developed three tool-kits to help Motor Finance Wizard customers.
1. Action Sheet – Making a complaint to Motor Finance Wizard and COSL (Credit Ombudsman Service)
2. Information sheet A – Motor Finance Wizard
3. Information sheet B – Walker v DTGV1 Pty Ltd
4. Example Motor Finance Wizard contract
We’re interested in hearing from consumers who have had bad experiences with Motor Finance Wizard – please email email@example.com. If you would like to join in or support our campaign, please contact us.