Consumer Action Law Centre has a vacancy for a ICT & Security Lead . Reporting to the Director of Operations you will be responsible for design and maintenance of our network and office infrastructure, ensuring security of our data and systems, providing technical expertise and promoting continuous improvement in relation to our systems and processes.
Specifically, the role will:
- Infrastructure management – Under direction from the Director of Operations, design, implementation and maintenance of our network including management of RFP processes, budgets and vendors for: servers, computers, AV equipment, accessories, printers/faxes, telephony, backups, ICT connectivity;
- Security – analysis and enhancement of security across all enterprise platforms, monitoring operation of business critical systems and resolving complex incidents and problems; maintenance of backups; AAD management, management of business continuity and disaster recovery processes; in collaboration with Director of Operations, drives security awareness culture within the organisation;
- Technology support – provides Level 1-3 IT support, ensures all staff have access to appropriate technology and training to fulfil their roles within budget and organisational strategy;
- Information management – development of information management processes in collaboration with all staff; ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and funder requirements;
- Expert advice – Provides Director and CEO with ICT needs analysis and recommendations when problems are identified;
- Mentoring – trains and upskills Operations team members in areas of expertise as required to progress Operations projects and workplans; contributes to development of team and organisational goals as part of annual and project planning processes; provides assistance across the organisation to build technology skills
- Reception service – at times receive and triage public enquiries via remote mailroom, phone and occasional walk-in.
Rewards and Benefits
- Join a highly engaged team
- Option of compressed hours with one RDO per fortnight
- 16 weeks parental leave, purchased leave scheme available
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Salary range $83,733 to $87,535
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in ICT needs analysis, scoping and solution design;
- Experience in developing and implementing multifaceted, secure solutions;
- Experience managing overlapping and inter-related projects;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with multiple and varied stakeholders, consult and manage competing priorities effectively;
- Very high ICT literacy and experience in research, analysis and communication across a variety of platforms: familiarity with Microsoft Azure AD, Office365 is essential;
- Familiarity with Client Information Management Systems, SQL, Contact Centre applications & Power BI, fluency in C# and/or other coding languages are favourable;
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, or equivalent demonstrated experience and theoretical knowledge;
- An understanding of the complexities of providing services to people experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage, particularly in the context of legal, financial counselling and advocacy services.
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement and unintended consequences of proposed solutions; combines strategic and blue sky thinking with detailed analysis; identifies long term opportunities and hazards; designs scalable solutions;
- Works effectively with high degree of autonomy and accountability, and can demonstrate flexibility, initiative and resourcefulness, sound time management and ability to deal with competing priorities under pressure;
- Communicates in a clear and engaging way, with an understanding of the target audience and the objectives of the communication, to ensure staff understand their role in keeping our data and operations secure;
- Collaborates and works well with others; shows consideration, concern and respect for others’ feelings and ideas; accommodates and works well with the different working styles of others; enables integration and collaboration enhancement; upholds the values of our centre; values diversity and inclusion; and treats all people with dignity and respect.
About Consumer Action
Consumer Action Law Centre is an award winning campaign-focused organisation with a vision for a just marketplace where people have power and business play fair. As a high impact advocacy organisation they influence change in policy, law and industry practice across a range of consumer issues. The centre’s advocacy is based upon its direct services, provided by dedicated and highly qualified teams of lawyers and financial counsellors who advise, assist and represent vulnerable and disadvantaged consumers across Victoria. The Centre is particularly focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
Consumer Action Law Centre is committed to building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from First Nations people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people of all ages, and LGBTIQA+ people. If we can make any adjustments or modifications to standard recruitment processes that will support and enable your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
For more information, read the position description.
Please send a Covering Letter and Resume to Recruitment@consumeraction.org.au
Applications Close 5pm, 24 January 2022